Several years ago Sandra Bullock made headlines, not only for her movie roles, but also for her hairstyle. Her trendy medium length layered hairstyle with side swept bangs became a very popular request on various search engines.
She has grown out her hair to a longer medium length, verging on a long style. Her Feature Hairstyles Today at Hair Resources is a very stylish look.
Sandra is wearing her hair down straight and smooth, with some layers flipping out slightly on the ends. She has nearly a full bang with the length ending just past her eyebrows. The bangs are styled slightly side swept off a deep side part.
To achieve the extra shiny appearance of this style, you can apply shine drops to your hair after you have finished styling it. See Sandra Bullock's Medium Hairstyles
Popular Posts
-
To a quidditch game or to a trip to hogsmeade, wouldn't you want to wear your House on your sleeve?...or shoe? In reality there are no q...
-
Going Short from long material is a huge travel for some woman. A good brief material revilement has the right proportions and includes ever...
-
Here are some cool hairstyles for men. Almost winter now, the weather will be cold soon, and it's time for a new haircut. Here are some ...
-
Geishas are part of the Japanese Traditional Culture as they are the ones who are "Guardians of the Japanese Culture". They live a...
-
Lately, I've been itching to buy more and more maxi skirts, as much as my budget permits. When I was younger, I honestly hated these lon...
-
Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short...
-
North Philly Ghetto Prom - I Almost Died Laughing - TanToday - Tanning Salon For example, the style of 2009 ghetto prom dress is centered ar...
-
Hair Color Color Me Beautiful Time for something new and appealing! One of the easiest and quickest changes to your personal appearance...
-
Keira Christina Knightley is a Golden Globe–, BAFTA-, and Academy Award–nominated English film and television actress. She began her ...
-
I first came upon the brand in Singapore when I went with my family, and it all started with a hat. I really wanted a summer hat that was go...