The most popular hairstyle among guys is Mohawk hairstyle. There are many variations in Mohawk hairstyles because mens go crazy about these haircuts. Even Beckham is popular for his Mohawk haircuts. There are other types of Mohawk such as Bihawk(Strip of long hair with shaved portion between the strips), trihawk(3strips with shaved portion between), Reverse Mohawk and Fauxhawk. This hairstyle is popular in America and Africa.
Popular Posts
-
To a quidditch game or to a trip to hogsmeade, wouldn't you want to wear your House on your sleeve?...or shoe? In reality there are no q...
-
Going Short from long material is a huge travel for some woman. A good brief material revilement has the right proportions and includes ever...
-
Here are some cool hairstyles for men. Almost winter now, the weather will be cold soon, and it's time for a new haircut. Here are some ...
-
Geishas are part of the Japanese Traditional Culture as they are the ones who are "Guardians of the Japanese Culture". They live a...
-
Lately, I've been itching to buy more and more maxi skirts, as much as my budget permits. When I was younger, I honestly hated these lon...
-
Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short...
-
North Philly Ghetto Prom - I Almost Died Laughing - TanToday - Tanning Salon For example, the style of 2009 ghetto prom dress is centered ar...
-
Hair Color Color Me Beautiful Time for something new and appealing! One of the easiest and quickest changes to your personal appearance...
-
Keira Christina Knightley is a Golden Globe–, BAFTA-, and Academy Award–nominated English film and television actress. She began her ...
-
I first came upon the brand in Singapore when I went with my family, and it all started with a hat. I really wanted a summer hat that was go...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(137)
-
▼
February
(10)
- Popular Hair 2009
- Adding Bangs to Your Hair Style
- Hair Styles 2009
- Scarlett Johansson 2010 Short Hair Trends
- Celebrity summer hairstyles
- Cool Mens Hairstyle Trends
- Shemar Moore's Razor Shaved Short Hairstyles
- Celebrity Hairstyles Tips
- Cool and Popular Mohawk Hairstyles for Mens
- Pictures Of Cool Army Men Haircuts Style
-
▼
February
(10)



