Monday, January 31, 2011

DESIGNERS SKETCH FOR KATE MIDDLETON

Kate Middleton's wedding with Prince William is literally the talk of the world right now and has been for some time. So it was no surprise when designers started sketching a wedding dress for her. Here are some of the ones that caught my eye:


Badgley Mischka designers, Mark Badgley and James Mischka


J Crew


Nicole Miller


Valentino


Chanel's head designer, Karl Lagerfeld


Jason Wu

Peter Copping for Nina Ricci

all image sources: www.wwd.com

I would have to say my favorite is the Badgley Mischka piece! It really is beautiful and I can totally imagine her wearing it, accessorized fittingly and accordingly of course.

For more sketches, click here to browse around and then tell us what you think would be the best for Britain's future-to-be queen!


Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive