The latest trend is to get eyelash extensions. More and more companies are developing an eyelash extension system to accommodate the demand for this service.
The goal with extensions is to create a look that doesn't require the use of mascara. So, if you are tired of wearing mascara every day, why not look into this service.
Eyelash extensions do cost more than mascara of course and will last for several weeks, if not months before they need to be replaced or adjusted. Sometimes lashes will fall out and you will need to get fill-ins.
It certainly is appealing to not wear mascara every day. As a contact lens wearer, I am constantly annoyed with mascara. I wonder if eyelash extensions would interfere with contacts?
For the full interview, visit http://www.hrhairstyles.com/eyelash_extensions.htm
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Popular Posts
-
To a quidditch game or to a trip to hogsmeade, wouldn't you want to wear your House on your sleeve?...or shoe? In reality there are no q...
-
Going Short from long material is a huge travel for some woman. A good brief material revilement has the right proportions and includes ever...
-
Here are some cool hairstyles for men. Almost winter now, the weather will be cold soon, and it's time for a new haircut. Here are some ...
-
Geishas are part of the Japanese Traditional Culture as they are the ones who are "Guardians of the Japanese Culture". They live a...
-
Lately, I've been itching to buy more and more maxi skirts, as much as my budget permits. When I was younger, I honestly hated these lon...
-
Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short...
-
North Philly Ghetto Prom - I Almost Died Laughing - TanToday - Tanning Salon For example, the style of 2009 ghetto prom dress is centered ar...
-
Zaskia Adya Mecca ( born in Jakarta, 8 September 1987; age 21 year) is characterization of sinetron and film star Indonesia. Career Zaskia s...
-
Hair Color Color Me Beautiful Time for something new and appealing! One of the easiest and quickest changes to your personal appearance...
-
I first came upon the brand in Singapore when I went with my family, and it all started with a hat. I really wanted a summer hat that was go...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(140)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Celebrity Hair - Jennifer Lopez Latest Hairstyle
- Celebrity Hair - Jessica Simpson's Hair Extension...
- Celebrity Hair - Lauren Conrad Fabulous Hairstyles
- Celebrity Hair - Hayden Panettiere Chic & Trendy H...
- Tired of wearing mascara? Get Eyelash Extensions
- Short Hairstyles, Bobs
- Celebrity Hair - Nicole Richie Blonde Hairstyles -...
- Celeb Hairstyles for Fall and Winter 2008
- Celebrity Hair - Latest Celebrity Hairstyles - Oct...
- Celebrity Hair - Miley Cyrus - Hannah Montana Beau...
- Ginnifer Goodwin Hairstyle, Fashion Style, and Mak...
- Celebrity Hair - Jennifer Lopez Beautiful Hairstyles
-
▼
October
(12)