I used to go to the salon every 4-6 weeks to get my hair colored. As time and money constraints kick in, these regular visits to the salon are not feasible.
I have experimented with just about every hair color brand on the market today. I would buy the ones that were on sale, the ones I had a coupon for, etc.
But the only brand that I get consistent results with is Preference by L'Oreal. I have used a natural version of the hair color and achieved very good results month after month.
What hair color product do you use? Have you used the same one for years? Leave your comments below.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Popular Posts
-
To a quidditch game or to a trip to hogsmeade, wouldn't you want to wear your House on your sleeve?...or shoe? In reality there are no q...
-
Going Short from long material is a huge travel for some woman. A good brief material revilement has the right proportions and includes ever...
-
Here are some cool hairstyles for men. Almost winter now, the weather will be cold soon, and it's time for a new haircut. Here are some ...
-
Geishas are part of the Japanese Traditional Culture as they are the ones who are "Guardians of the Japanese Culture". They live a...
-
Lately, I've been itching to buy more and more maxi skirts, as much as my budget permits. When I was younger, I honestly hated these lon...
-
Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short Blonde Emo Hairstyle Short...
-
North Philly Ghetto Prom - I Almost Died Laughing - TanToday - Tanning Salon For example, the style of 2009 ghetto prom dress is centered ar...
-
Zaskia Adya Mecca ( born in Jakarta, 8 September 1987; age 21 year) is characterization of sinetron and film star Indonesia. Career Zaskia s...
-
Hair Color Color Me Beautiful Time for something new and appealing! One of the easiest and quickest changes to your personal appearance...
-
I first came upon the brand in Singapore when I went with my family, and it all started with a hat. I really wanted a summer hat that was go...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(223)
-
▼
September
(11)
- Side Bun Hairstyle
- Bouffant Ponytail Hairstyle
- Men Formal Hairstyle - Tuxedo Hairstyle
- Victoria Beckham Hairstyles
- 2008 Winter Straight Hairstyles For Women
- Avril Lavigne Hairstyles 2009-2010
- Short Messy Hairstyle for Men
- What Hair Color do you use?
- Messy Updo Hairstyle
- Medium Hairstyles
- Men Shag Haircut
-
▼
September
(11)