Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vacation Hangover

   I'm back. . . but I think I left my brain in Disney.  I'm feeling totally incoherent right about now.  I think it maybe because I have too much to say.  I usually just write about what is on my mind at the moment and then immediately post it.  Since I have 27464 things to say, I'm not sure where to start.  Disney was amazing, and crazy, and like being in a completely different reality.  My head is in quite the post-Dis fog this morning.

 I will leave you with a bulleted list of random thoughts to clear my head :) (and some pics at the end)
  • I ran a few times in Disney, but not more than 3-ish miles at a time.  One day I did a double.  I actually made a point on 2 runs to run at the hottest part of the day (around 90°) because I've been craving sweat-fest runs lately; I loved every second of it :D
  • Nolan was a trooper and walked everywhere :)  Friends had suggested bringing a stroller bc of the mass amount of walking and we did bring an old umbrella stroller, but we didn't need it.  We were very thankful to Nolster for that since getting through the crowds with a stroller would have been miserable (it was tough enough to begin with)
  • I observed a wholelotta mass food consumption but was able to avoid that myself.  I came back at the same weight I left and it is a darn good thing because I start work at the beach in a month!! (My summers are kind of like an alternative reality themselves, it takes some time readjusting to the real world when it is over)
  • This summer is going to rock even more since I my best friend is moving to LI in 2 weeks!  She just got hired at the restaurant located at my beach on Monday and I got to see her yesterday when I got home.  She went back upstate (about 4-5 hours away from me) last night to get everything ready for moving down here. And she will be living with us till she finds a place :D
  • OMG my half-mary is Sunday and I really have no idea how it is going to go down.  I'm not worrying about time, just gonna go out there a do my thang and have fun.  Ohh also no knee pain on any runs recently :) 
   Okay that was some random ish and just writing this post made my head hurt.  I leave you with a few trip pictures (we did take lots of pictures, but mostly just of Nol.  I can actually be a master camera evader at times.  Nolan looks a lot better than me in front of a camera anyway.)

Classic waking up still exhausted pic
(we stayed out till 12:30 on some nights because the lines were so much shorter)


One of the few pics I'm in

My little drummer boys

The future prince charming
(He actually didn't know Snow White left a big red kiss on his cheek, we tricked him into looking out the window so we could snap this pic.  Otherwise he would have tried to wipe it off right away :)

Causing Mischief

Clown

Hopefully I will be back to a better state of mind tomorrow and a better post.  I just re-read and edited this one and it was not pretty.

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive