Saturday, April 16, 2011

ARITZIA


One of my favorite apparel stores would be Aritzia! I discovered the store two years ago when it opened a branch at Santa Clara. Aritzia is a women apparel store from Canada since 1984, and it basically carries eight exclusive house brands which includes Moveable Feast, Community, Talula, T.Babaton , TNA, Wilfred, and Le Fou. Each brands has its own characteristics. For example, the brand Wilfred makes more feminine clothing and pays attention to detail and quality. I really like Aritzia’s clothings because of its unique cuts and high quality of its fabric.  Most importantly, Aritzia carries xx-small! I’m 5’3’’, so in many instances it is so hard for me to find clothes that fit. Therefore, I’m glad that Aritzia has petite clothings. Aritzia operates a total of 7 stores in the U.S. The closest two stores near Davis are located in San Francisco and Santa Clara.  Here are some of the looks from their Spring/Summer 2011 catalog.



Images sources: http://aritzia.com/style/lookbook/spring-summer-2011-runway

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive