Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fashion II Spring is Here!


I was going to meet up with my friends today but I go to the meeting area earlier than I had expected so I went around the mall and I found that a new shop had opened. I haven't really gone around the malls much since I got so busy right after I returned home.

The store is called 'Call it SPRING'. It's a Canadian brand that is the sister brand of Aldo. It was founded by the Aldo Group in 1991 under the name 'Transit' but by 2008 all the names of the stores were changed from 'Transit Spring' to SPRING. When it expanded into the American Market it was named 'Call it SPRING' and was launched with JCPenney holding exclusivity of the brand.

I could see the similarity in the way the store was arranged and the overall concept of the store had the same feel as their sister brand. The target market of SPRING seem to be younger and more relaxed.

The materials they use are quality leather, except for the sneakers and some sandals. Their heels are also more comfortable! I tried a few shoes and I found that it was much easier for me to move around in them compared to Aldo. There are some similar styles and the heel height in SPRING is much lower, and is more forgiving to those who cannot bear to walk in stilt-height shoes. Also they focus more on simple designs and don't go for extreme variations in color and textures.

Shoe Styles range from sneakers & flats to boots & wedges to platforms & evening.

They also have handbags and accessories.

Retail Price Range: ( Prices May Vary on Design)
PHP 2000 - 3500 For Women
PHP 2500 - 3500 For Men

WOMEN
KARA
DONNA
STOCKMASTER


PAPETTI


BOWHALL


ERBES

ASPASIA


ESPARAZA
HARRIST
FRANCEY


MEN

MAXCY
STECKLEY
KESSON
MOOREFIELD

KEITER


FOR MORE STYLES :
http://www.callitspring.com/us

Call it SPRING
is located 1F Greenbelt 3
Makati City
( Beside Dumond, Across Kate Spade)

--
~ Krisan

Note: Images are taken from the site.

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive