Thursday, June 30, 2011

Krisan II My Blog

So I'm very new to the whole blogging thing and I really just want to get things to go smoothly, after all I've been blogging only for a couple of months. I also just recently learned how to fix my blog!

There are some plans on making some interesting "corners" in the blog, sometimes it becomes a hassle when the blog post I'm doing is extremely long.

I'm also currently working on my graduation project, but as much as I want to post my progress up here, I can't until the show is over -_-

However, I'll do my best to bring more of my stuff here.

Are there any suggestions on how I can do better on my blog? Feel free to comment below!

Thanks ^^

Please Drop by my Deviantart
krisanakalia.deviantart.com
---
~Krisan

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive