Friday, April 1, 2011

Music II Lanterns and Long Golden Hair

I watched "Tangled" in Canada last year when the movie had first made its way to movie theatres, and when I came back home I watched it again. One could call it being a waste of money, then again it was a calling for a Disney baby!

Once a Disney Baby, Always a Disney Baby...or so they say. So far the Disney babies I know have not lost the childhood love affair with the songs or the movies that came out. "Tangled", despite its more modern 3D Animation, is no exception to that love.

I love the Oscar Nominated song "I see the light" that was sung by Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, it was so beautiful. I love the lyrics that was used and it wasn't a song that was too complicated that it would be difficult to listen to. IT was simple and easy to relate to.

Plus the wonderful effect of having thousands of lanterns floating about while the song was playing made it so much more magical. I'll admit to tearing up because of the song....awww.

Here's the clip!

Tangled
I See The Light
Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi



--
~ Krisan

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive