Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Costume II Geisha Play


My friends and I would occassionally come up with photoshoots that are of different concepts. Basically, we play around and have fun.

I do this also for my make-up and styling portfolio, it serves as good practice.

This shoot was supposed to be a geisha type shoot, but ended up being a fusion of geisha and assassin. Either way the kimonos and make-up were the main focus.

I want to do another shoot with a more extravagant geisha-maiko kimono, but it will take some time since I would have to be the one to make it. I'll be able to focus more on the make up as well.

I hope you will all watch out for that!



Yasnina Jumalon
Royal Blue Printed Kimono and Black Obi



Ilka Josue
Floral Printed Pink Kimono and Red Obi



Alexi Velez
White Cloud Printed Kimono and Black Obi



Pauline Osorio
Violet and Green Floral Printed Yukata and Tea


Glee De Guzman
Aqua Printed Kimono and Red Obi


Krisan Jacomina
Light Blue Ombre Printed Kimono and Pink Obi



Yasnina Jumalon
Royal Blue Printed Kimono and Black Obi

---

Photography II Glee De Guzman - Krisan Jacomina
Make Up & Styling II Krisan Jacomina
Kimonos II Krisan Jacomina
Accessories II Glee De Guzman
Editing II Glee De Guzman
Models II Alexi Velez - Ilka Josue -Glee De Guzman
Krisan Jacomina - Pauline Osorio - Yasnina Jumalon

---

~ Krisan

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive