Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. P-Day Race Attire Preview

Continuing with tradition, 564737 pics of ME: 

Don't let the innocent face fool you, in 2 days I am going to. . .


KICK SOME *SS 
(family friendly. . . kinda :)



Katie, Erin, and Patrick McGrath.  Nuff Said.
Kisses from the Irish ;)

Although I AM 25% Portugese, that's where the Boo-tay comes from:
Or. . .
it could be from all the stairs, sprints, inclines, lunges, squats and KB swings.

I work hard on the backside to make up for what's lacking in front
(yes I get happy when my booty gets bigger :D)

I may add some shamrock stickers to the shirt to up the spirit factor.
Maybe a green hair ribbon too :)

FINE just 1 more ;)
I got up a 1/2 hour early just so I could get my pre-race photo shoot in.

I think it is bad luck to skip it.

and us Irish need all the luck we can get ♧

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive