Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We're Going To. . .


On Sunday we booked our first family trip to Disney World!! :D

Easter Break, anddd I was very happy to discover that our hotel has a 1-mile jogging trail on the grounds, it is one week before my first half.

Also this means I will be working A LOT more during March (Easter break flights are not cheap), but I will do my best to keep up with blogging.

VERY, Very excited!!!! 

  Other Stuff
* 5k Saturday!
* Just got a FB message that my HS is having an alumni track meet in April, the only Alum event is a 4x1 (which I'm doing :), but it will also be great to see everyone :D
* Also on FB, some beach co-workers made an event to see who was interested in doing the NJ Tough Mudder in November.  Sounds like the best way to celebrate my 27th (scary) B-day!!  There will most definitely be a costume theme :)
* I love the New Balance commercials where they're running on a track they built at Pier 54.  I always wish I was there while watching it. Behind the scenes:


* While subbing today we did a Science experiment on pulse rate before and after exercise, it was quite an enjoyable Science period :D

   Completely Random: On most of my runs, the last 200-400 meters to my house goes past the local college and I always give a little kick in at the end.  I am finding a little bit of pure bliss running at 6 min pace and having everyone stare while blasting this on my shuffle,
"You know I know how
To make em stop and stare as I zone out
The club can't even handle me right now
Watchin' you watchin' me I go all out"
It feels like I'm in a movie with my own personal soundtrack. 

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive