Friday, July 15, 2011

Music II Rainbow: Sweet Dreamer


I was never a big fan of Rainbow (DSP Media), a girl group from the same company as Kara, but I was curious about them when their new music video came out about a week ago.

The girls were multiplied on the screen as they moved around the bar / lounge in alternating white and black outfits. I like the part where a one of the girls start walking across the stage and she multiplies as she moves from one point to the next. It amused me so much that I replayed the video a few times.


Here is where Ji Sook has 6 clones of herself~
Here's another still of their multiplying act on screen.


I liked their outfits. And the make up of a couple of the girls.

The song was catchy and had some portions that got me going LSS at some portions, but I was a bit disappointed at the blending of their voices. You can easily hear the strong voices rivaling against one another in the chorus portions, and they also used a bit of Autotune ( which I think shadowed their real voices a bit at some points) . But, as dance songs go, the composition of the song was upbeat and easy to remember.

Here's their MV Teaser

SWEET DREAM Teaser
by Rainbow
[DSP Media]



---

Here's the MV of Rainbow's New Single.

SWEET DREAMS
by Rainbow
[DSP Media]



The video gave me ideas for portrait photography and I did it right after since I was in an artistic mood and all.

Here's one of the three I did.
I might make better ones later on though~

Here's the post where the other two are [link].
----
Buy their new album!

-----

~ Krisan

Note: Images Belong to their respective owners.
MV taken from DSP Youtube Channel.

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive