Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Youtube II Cover / I Need a Boy (FULL)


So I mentioned that I would be doing a full cover of Tae Yang's 'I Need a Girl' and I did, I actually was able to finish making the lyrics last night along with the Miss A cover. My fingers are now sore from playing guitar, because I haven't been playing for a long while.

Here's my cover of the song:



For those who are interested in my cover lyrics and want to do their own cover please make sure to credit me! It is very much appreciated!

I NEED A BOY
Original lyrics owned by YGE
Cover lyrics by Krisan Jacomina

I'm tired of being alone
I'm sick of being single
I think I need me a boy
I need a boy like...

Not afraid of being honest
knows what he wants when he wants it
I know he'll accept me
Not the type to fool around when
he doesn't know what I'm thinking
He'll love only me

On those nights when we go out and
girls shamelessly hand him their phones
He would be the type to decline them
and when they ask he'll say 'I'm taken'

CHORUS
Boy, I need a boy
Perfect no matter what
He just keeps giving me love
Boy, I need a boy
Baby I need you
Boy, you need me too

I need the type of boy who'll just wear jeans and a T-shirt
The type of boy who'll eat anything even if it's just dessert
He has his looks and his charms and he knows just how to use it
This is the kind of boy I like (You know what I mean)

He can play both being both bold and timid,
its the teasing that keeps pursuing
A perfect kind of love
A connection beyond bounds
And when we're together...
You know what I'm talking about

REPEAT CHORUS

RAP
We've past playing games, sure it was great
He has something but I gotta wait
He keeps me on my toes, keeping me guessing, he knows what he's doing (oh yes)
I need a boy, c'mon boys line at the door
Be yourself, dont' think I don't know a thing
Sure, I'll get someone worth my time (uhuh)
Sweet kisses are part of the profile
We'll do typical couple things
Like holding hands and watching stars

BRIDGE
Did my heart suddenly race faster?
Was my song only meant for you?
You know, that nothing else counts, please listen,
its because honestly you are the one who has stolen my heart

Boy, I need a boy (Oh Yeah)
Boy, I like you, I wanna make you mine
Imma treat you right baby (Oh)

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Boy, I need a boy (Yeah) 2x
You are the one I need
Baby, I need you
Boy you need me too

Boy, I need a boy

----

Click Tae Yang below to see the original MV of this song.



I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Visit my Youtube Channel
Click ME~
---
Buy Tae Yang's Album 'SOLAR'


---
~ Krisan

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive