Friday, July 22, 2011

Youtube II Cover / I'm in Love


Another Cover, this time by the fantastic singer-composer Ra.D~

This song 'I'm in Love' was introduced in one of his albums, and was covered by Narsha ( of BROWN EYED GIRLS) when she released her solo album.

The song is really good and it's light and talks about love~

Oh, love~^^

Here's my cover lyrics of the song. If you would like to cover the song with my lyrics, please credit me. It is very much appreciated! ^^

I'm in Love
Originally by Ra.D
Cover by Krisan Jacomina

You see- The truth is after we had first met
to tell you that I liked you was something that didn't come so easily for me
Scared I'd begin missing you if I didn't call you first
I end up texting, hesitating then erasing everything

I might end up getting hurt if what I feel for you gets deep and deeper
Can't deny that fears run through my head

I pray with all my heart
That the person I'm searching for is you
I believe that he is you

CHORUS
Oh...I'm in love
Oh...I'm fall in lvoe
I'll never have to hear of fear
As long as you are near
The world now is so beautiful to me

Oh~
I thought that I'd never fall in love
But I'm in love
because I love you baby
From the first time I saw you
I could feel it in my heart
You came in like crashing waves
Honestly,
You're on my mind all day
I could be your good lover
I could be your lucky clover
It feels like I've become the luckiest
and happiest woman in the world
But then please,
You've got to believe me
I'll make you never want to leave me
My suspicions I'll put away
I'll fully trust you babe

(REPEAT CHORUS 2x)

You are so beautiful to me~
---

Now, here's the cover



I really hope I did the song justice, its a good song~

To visit my Youtube Channel
Click Me~


Hope you enjoyed!
---
~Krisan

Note:The lyrics do not belong to me, I just made the cover lyrics. The images and video belong to their respective owners.

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive